& Aftercare System
When done correctly, a grief support and aftercare program builds deeper relationships with families you have served and promotes your brand to new families. But who has the time?
Watch the first 5 minute video to find out how you can have a turnkey and free grief support system that runs on autopilot and solves the problem of finding and posting content on your Facebook page.
Video #1 (5 Minutes)
Learn about the Free
& $1 per Day Options
(Click “Start Here” to play video)
Pricing, Options, & Contact Form at the Bottom of the Page
Who Am I?
Scroll to the Bottom of the Page
▪ Want more details about the newsletter,
Facebook content, online program,
or grief coaching? Watch this.
Scroll Down for “5 Free Tips to Get the Most
from Your Funeral Home’s Facebook Page”
Frequently Asked Questions
▪ Can I refer families to you for individual grief counseling? (1:00)
▪ How can the program have a free option? What’s the catch? (2:20)
▪ Exactly how do you put the videos and resources on my Facebook page? How does that work? (3:30)
▪ Can I start with the free program but then change to an exclusive program …? (4:15)
▪ Does this program replace your sympathy cards or your printed Finding Hope grief booklets? (4:35)
▪ What if I already have someone providing me with Facebook content – can I use your program too? (5:25)
▪ I own multiple rooftops with different names or have firms in different markets… (7:10)
▪ Do you provide a printed newsletter? (7:30)
Complete the form to contact Dr. Troyer for more information or to begin using the GriefPlan Aftercare Newsletter & System
About Me: Jason Troyer PhD
My mission is to provide caring, compassionate, and modern grief information to as many people as possible. I’m a former psychology professor and therapist who works with Smith Funeral & Cremation Service in Maryville, TN. I have a Master’s Degree in Counseling and a PhD in Counseling Psychology.
I’m also a speaker and have spoken at the last 5 NFDA National Conventions, the last 2 ICCFA conventions, and at over 11 state funeral director associations. I’ve presented on topics like:
Preventing Burnout & Building Resilience in Funeral Professionals
Defusing Conflict in the Arrangement Room: Lessons from Family Therapists
Stepping Out of the Shadows: The Benefits of Sharing Your Story
Why Funeral Professionals Must be the Grief Experts in Their Communities
The Big 5 Changes in Grief in the Last 20 Years - and Why Funeral Directors Should Care … and others.
I also provide community presentations and CEU workshops on behalf of funeral homes. Please let me know if you are looking for a speaker for your association or your community. For more information, click here or just email me at DrJasonTroyer@gmail.com .